Hi folks, I am new here - Someone at work told me about KNOPPIX, as I am trying to learn LINUX - I am not sure exactly how to go about creating this CD I can boot from - can someone walk me thru it step-by-step? Thanks in advance!![]()
![]()
Hi folks, I am new here - Someone at work told me about KNOPPIX, as I am trying to learn LINUX - I am not sure exactly how to go about creating this CD I can boot from - can someone walk me thru it step-by-step? Thanks in advance!![]()
![]()
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
as harry said, most answers are fairly comon here, simply because so many try this as first Linux experience there are many that ask same question, not same person but...
it gets tiresome so we have a FAQ (frequently asked questions) to hewlp with the most common problems.
this is for downloading/burning.
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Downloading_FAQ
here you have several other topics.
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Main_Page
if you have questins look there first, then ask here if you need more help, or if you do not find a suitable topic.
we are not being angry or anything. just point you to a good source of information.

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
Fujitsu Stylistic 3500 Tablet Computer Vintage Pen Powers On w/ Charger READ
$100.00
Vintage Quasar Information Processor
$39.00
4 Rare Vintage S-100 Video Boards
$595.00
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99
Vtg 370CPU Rev 370 FC-PGA converter board With ECS Motherboard + CPU Lot
$70.00