Hello,
I'm remastering Knoppix 3.9 and I couldn't figure out, how to stop the autostart of konqueror, displaying the CD contents. When Knoppix has booted, then a file named "showindex.desktop" can be found in "~/.kde/Autostart", however I couldn't locate that file in the folder tree when remastering. It cannot be found in /etc/skel, nor in /usr/share/knoppix/profile. I took a closer look to /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession but couldn't figure out the origin of the autostart-item, too...
As a second question (which is kind of related to the one above), I'd like to know, where the shortcut to the CD contents html file on the Desktop named "KNOPPIX.desktop" is created, I don't want this to happen...
Thanks in advance, greetings
Tobias

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99