exactly what is the problem?
As toi older versions, I have a few images but i would have to burn them and send to you over mail...
Hi,
The recent versions of Knoppix don't seem to work well on my HP laptop. When I had 3.3 and 3.4 the worked well with no fiddling. The disks are garbage now...scratched up. I've checked the mirrors but they seem to all be only newer versions. Is there a location I can download either 3.3 or 3.4?
Thx Much.
Brian![]()
exactly what is the problem?
As toi older versions, I have a few images but i would have to burn them and send to you over mail...

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99