exactly what is the problem?
As toi older versions, I have a few images but i would have to burn them and send to you over mail...
Hi,
The recent versions of Knoppix don't seem to work well on my HP laptop. When I had 3.3 and 3.4 the worked well with no fiddling. The disks are garbage now...scratched up. I've checked the mirrors but they seem to all be only newer versions. Is there a location I can download either 3.3 or 3.4?
Thx Much.
Brian![]()
exactly what is the problem?
As toi older versions, I have a few images but i would have to burn them and send to you over mail...

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99
Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00
YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00