Hello,
I'm remastering Knoppix 3.9 and I couldn't figure out, how to stop the autostart of konqueror, displaying the CD contents. When Knoppix has booted, then a file named "showindex.desktop" can be found in "~/.kde/Autostart", however I couldn't locate that file in the folder tree when remastering. It cannot be found in /etc/skel, nor in /usr/share/knoppix/profile. I took a closer look to /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession but couldn't figure out the origin of the autostart-item, too...
As a second question (which is kind of related to the one above), I'd like to know, where the shortcut to the CD contents html file on the Desktop named "KNOPPIX.desktop" is created, I don't want this to happen...
Thanks in advance, greetings
Tobias

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX2300-24P 24-port Gigabit RJ-45 PoE 4-port 10Gb SFP+ Network Switch
$89.99