-
Disabling autostart of konqueror
Hello,
I'm remastering Knoppix 3.9 and I couldn't figure out, how to stop the autostart of konqueror, displaying the CD contents. When Knoppix has booted, then a file named "showindex.desktop" can be found in "~/.kde/Autostart", however I couldn't locate that file in the folder tree when remastering. It cannot be found in /etc/skel, nor in /usr/share/knoppix/profile. I took a closer look to /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession but couldn't figure out the origin of the autostart-item, too...
As a second question (which is kind of related to the one above), I'd like to know, where the shortcut to the CD contents html file on the Desktop named "KNOPPIX.desktop" is created, I don't want this to happen...
Thanks in advance, greetings
Tobias
-
Senior Member
registered user
Similar Threads
-
By bathat in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-16-2006, 02:30 AM
-
By besnia in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-26-2005, 12:25 AM
-
By bardinjw in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 05:16 PM
-
By jabster in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-09-2003, 01:20 AM
-
By cYmen in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-29-2003, 08:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HPE DL385 Gen10 Plus 2x EPYC 7513 1024GB DDR4 RAM 6x 6.4TB 2x 800G SAS 100G RAID
$54229.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$94.95

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50