Hello,
I'm remastering Knoppix 3.9 and I couldn't figure out, how to stop the autostart of konqueror, displaying the CD contents. When Knoppix has booted, then a file named "showindex.desktop" can be found in "~/.kde/Autostart", however I couldn't locate that file in the folder tree when remastering. It cannot be found in /etc/skel, nor in /usr/share/knoppix/profile. I took a closer look to /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession but couldn't figure out the origin of the autostart-item, too...
As a second question (which is kind of related to the one above), I'd like to know, where the shortcut to the CD contents html file on the Desktop named "KNOPPIX.desktop" is created, I don't want this to happen...
Thanks in advance, greetings
Tobias

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
Samsung Galaxy Book2 12inch Silver FHD+ TOUCH Snapdragon 850 2.96 GHz 4GB 128GB
$160.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77