Hello,
I'm remastering Knoppix 3.9 and I couldn't figure out, how to stop the autostart of konqueror, displaying the CD contents. When Knoppix has booted, then a file named "showindex.desktop" can be found in "~/.kde/Autostart", however I couldn't locate that file in the folder tree when remastering. It cannot be found in /etc/skel, nor in /usr/share/knoppix/profile. I took a closer look to /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession but couldn't figure out the origin of the autostart-item, too...
As a second question (which is kind of related to the one above), I'd like to know, where the shortcut to the CD contents html file on the Desktop named "KNOPPIX.desktop" is created, I don't want this to happen...
Thanks in advance, greetings
Tobias

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
Samsung 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4 PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM 288-Pin M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Y
$699.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung 64GB (16GBx4) 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA M393A2K43EM3-CWENY DDR4 Server Memory
$399.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Samsung 16GB DDR4 PC4-2933Y 1Rx4 ECC REG DIMM (PC4-21300) M393A2K40DB2-CVF
$120.00