-
Senior Member
registered user
On my WIN box, format a: /s is no longer supported. So I either format it with system files or I create a rescue disk!
I tried formatting with system files from a WIN95 box and tried booting on a WIN98 machine. This did not work as the c: was not found. I think this is because it was missing io.sys and msdos.sys.
So, I tried formatting with system files from the WIN98 box and everything now works with only the following files on the DOS doot disk:
autoexec.bat
command.com
io.sys
msdos.sys
drvspace.bin
What is drvsapce.bin???
TIA,
Similar Threads
-
By ijuz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-07-2005, 05:02 AM
-
By WolfCub in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 10:47 AM
-
By Superstoned in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 03:33 PM
-
By umbra in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 07:20 PM
-
By newguy in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-08-2003, 10:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 400 Computer System console with Power Supply TESTED and Working
$150.00