-
Senior Member
registered user
OK, I was going to experiment and see if I could get rid of drvspace.bin, but I guess I better not!
Thanx for the info on vga=791. I thought there would be some algorithm to get from 1024x768x64k to 791 and visa versa, I guess not.
BTW, I have this DOSboot disk working on all my PCs and find the following approximate time savings:
Lab1: Pentium MMX 233Mhz with DOSboot
boot-up: 2 min 30 sec
openOO : 1 min 30
Lab1: Pentium MMX 233Mhz with KNOPPIXboot
boot-up: 3 min 30 sec
openOO : 2 min
Lab2: Pentium III 866Mhz with DOSboot
boot-up: 1 min
openOO : 1 min
Lab2: Pentium III 866Mhz with KNOPPIXboot
boot-up: 1 min 30 sec
openOO : 1 min 30 sec
So, how's that?
Regards,
Similar Threads
-
By ijuz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-07-2005, 05:02 AM
-
By WolfCub in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 10:47 AM
-
By Superstoned in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 03:33 PM
-
By umbra in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 07:20 PM
-
By newguy in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-08-2003, 10:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00