Oh, yes I almost forgot. I did verify my ISO Image with md5sum.
Brand new to Linux. Was able to test drive Knoppix 4.02 on another computer at work. Liked what I saw. Trying to boot on my home computer but freezes getting the message "No Suitable X-server found on your card". I have an ATI Radeon Xpress 200 video chipset on my motherboard. Am able to boot SLAX linux on the home computer w/o problems. Please help out a newbie who wants to explore the wonderful world of Knoppix. Is there a cheat code I can enter?
Thanks!!!
Oh, yes I almost forgot. I did verify my ISO Image with md5sum.
Figured it out on my own... I have a Sony 19" LCD. I had to change the refresh rate on it to 60hz.
Boot: knoppix xvrefresh=60.
work.

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Seagate 3.5" Desktop HDD 3TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD 1ER166-510
$39.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99