-
The HowTo, does it cover this situation?
I would like to make my own pen drive linux, I would like the image to be under or at most 200megs, is that remastering howto sufficient for doing this? Obviously I am not going to be using kde, I was planning on trying for xfce. I feel I have anough of an understanding of linux to do this.
If this doesn't work out, is there anyway I can remaster like say mini knoppix and start at a lower package list?
Thanks for help.
Similar Threads
-
By firnsy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 56
Last Post: 09-11-2009, 01:52 PM
-
By iamdigitalman in forum Laptops
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-15-2005, 11:55 PM
-
By JeniSkunk in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 12:50 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 04:17 AM
-
By brodders in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2003, 11:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Vintage Intel PC Camera Pack USB CICP3 825118 NOS Open Box Complete 2000
$39.99

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

vintage Motherboard Socket 370 with Celeron 1.30 Ghz 256MB
$62.99

Vintage Computer Peripherals Inc. Ramsack III ISA Memory Expansion 16bit 8 SIMM
$85.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

vintage Gateway motherboard, socket 370 1ghz cpu, 256mb ram, cables, power switc
$62.99

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99

Vintage Promise EIDEMAX Enhanced IDE Disk Controller ISA Non-RAID Card Boxed
$34.99