-
The HowTo, does it cover this situation?
I would like to make my own pen drive linux, I would like the image to be under or at most 200megs, is that remastering howto sufficient for doing this? Obviously I am not going to be using kde, I was planning on trying for xfce. I feel I have anough of an understanding of linux to do this.
If this doesn't work out, is there anyway I can remaster like say mini knoppix and start at a lower package list?
Thanks for help.
Similar Threads
-
By firnsy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 56
Last Post: 09-11-2009, 01:52 PM
-
By iamdigitalman in forum Laptops
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-15-2005, 11:55 PM
-
By JeniSkunk in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 12:50 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 04:17 AM
-
By brodders in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2003, 11:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00

Dell Precision 7670 i7-12850HX 2.1GHz 32GB 1TB NVMe 16" A1000 Win 11 Pro: Good
$649.00