-
The HowTo, does it cover this situation?
I would like to make my own pen drive linux, I would like the image to be under or at most 200megs, is that remastering howto sufficient for doing this? Obviously I am not going to be using kde, I was planning on trying for xfce. I feel I have anough of an understanding of linux to do this.
If this doesn't work out, is there anyway I can remaster like say mini knoppix and start at a lower package list?
Thanks for help.
Similar Threads
-
By firnsy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 56
Last Post: 09-11-2009, 01:52 PM
-
By iamdigitalman in forum Laptops
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-15-2005, 11:55 PM
-
By JeniSkunk in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 12:50 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 04:17 AM
-
By brodders in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2003, 11:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine IBM ThinkPad Trackpoint Tip Cap Pack 91P8421 NEW OLD STOCK -SEALED - OEM
$8.88

Vintage IBM 5140 PC Convertible Power Supply AC Adapter Charger 2684292 OEM
$39.99

IBM 5763-SS1 R02M00 AS/400 Cumulative PTFS Operating System/400 V3 LOT 6 OEM New
$999.99

2025 NEW Genuine OEM BATTERY for IBM 00Y4643 00Y4594 90Y7689 90Y7632 V3700 V3500
$119.00

IBM OEM Genuine 1969-009 CD Driver Untested As PARTS. Read Description.
$32.99

IBM 6450350 OEM PS/2 2-Button Ball Mouse NEW NOS Made in Japan
$19.99

IBM OEM Genuine 1969-010 CD Driver Untested
$40.49

IBM OEM Model DTTA-371440 14.4 GB 12V 500 A
$70.00

NEW IBM Lenovo T61 14in 4;3 NOT WIDE motherboard T601F FRANKENPAD 44C3924 OEM
$299.95

Lot of 12 Genuine IBM 1299790 Quietwriter Non-Correcting Ribbons Indelible NOS
$129.99