*sigh*Originally Posted by beforewisdom
Hi;
I noticed that the copy of Mozilla 1.3 that comes with Knoppix does not include Chatzilla, the mozilla IRC client.
I installed it and I think others might like to install it so I am posting what I did here.
It is fairly straight forward.
1. Boot up Mozilla 1.3 as root.
2. Go to: http://www.hacksrus.com/~ginda/chatzilla/
3. Click on the link called "install" for the latest version
4. Once you get a success message reboot your browser.
Good Luck
Steve
*sigh*Originally Posted by beforewisdom
Originally Posted by Henk Poley
I didn't realize that turning off mozilla and turning it on again would strike anyone as an arduous chore
Steve

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
One Lot of 50 SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P ECC RAM HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF Server
$2599.00
32GB KIT SAMSUNG M393A2K43CB2-CVFC0 PC4-2933Y-RE2-12-DC1/MH1 RDIMM ECC 16GBX2
$195.00
Lot Of 2 Samsung 64GB (1x64GB) 2Rx4 PC5-4800B DDR5 Ram ECC Server Memory Tested
$4389.99
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$378.00
HYNIX HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK 32GB PC4-2666V 2RX4 RDIMM MEMORY HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$189.99