-
Senior Member
registered user
FYI : How To Install Chatzilla
Hi;
I noticed that the copy of Mozilla 1.3 that comes with Knoppix does not include Chatzilla, the mozilla IRC client.
I installed it and I think others might like to install it so I am posting what I did here.
It is fairly straight forward.
1. Boot up Mozilla 1.3 as root.
2. Go to: http://www.hacksrus.com/~ginda/chatzilla/
3. Click on the link called "install" for the latest version
4. Once you get a success message reboot your browser.
Good Luck
Steve
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: FYI : How To Install Chatzilla

Originally Posted by
beforewisdom
reboot your browser
*sigh*
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: FYI : How To Install Chatzilla

Originally Posted by
Henk Poley

Originally Posted by
beforewisdom
reboot your browser
*sigh*
I didn't realize that turning off mozilla and turning it on again would strike anyone as an arduous chore 
Steve
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01