-
When Knoppix starts it does not go to GUI interface
Hey guys!
I have read through most of the forum and I did not find anyone with my problem I must be special anyway when I startup my knoppix sometimes it goes to the GUI login and sometime is only goes to the non grphics login I have used CTRL F7 and F6 to try and go back and forth but it will not change. It worked earlier tonight and then I went back to my windows portion and then tried to go back to my linux portion and I get stuck with just the black and white screen and the GUI seems to not be there at all. But I can login and access files and programs but no graphics.
If anyone can help that would be greeat....I am new to linux as well but I want to become a pro, so I need it to work.
Brigid
Similar Threads
-
By GermanJulian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-27-2006, 03:48 PM
-
By jjanderson5 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-10-2005, 08:32 AM
-
By gonzo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 05:26 PM
-
By knoppix-accessibility in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-13-2004, 01:26 AM
-
By DBaston in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-31-2004, 11:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DataArm RBX Ergonomic Computer Arm Supports Desk Mount Pair Wrist Rests
$99.99

Compaq Presario 1640 Laptop HP 2940A Vintage Computer, Power Supply and mouse
$159.95

Vintage HP-85A Series 80 Computer Hewlett Packard Working Powers On + Case RAM
$275.00

Vintage Ampex Chip Boards Memory Processor Other
$299.99

Vintage Compaq 2930A Handheld Computer PC Software Accessories Voyager VGA
$199.95

Vintage Apple Macintosh II Video Card 820-0198-A7 NuBus BCG9GRM0201 1987
$60.00

Vintage Diamond Stealth 64 VRAM PCI Video Card S3 Vision964 4MB VGA 1994
$120.00

Vintage GMAC-1 Universal Macintosh VGA Adapter DB15 to HD15 10 DIP Switch Mac
$19.00

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99

Apple Studio Display Monitor CRT 17" Clear Vintage Untested READ BROKEN STAND
$300.00