I don't know what evil you found, but that's certainly not the right name for the real torrent. For all the correct information that will help you get started, see answer #1.
Hi folks,
Knoppix 4.0.2 Live CD
I ran the LiveCD downloading "dapper-live-i386.iso.torrent". Please advise how to use this file to download its full image. I have a partition of 6G size in a HD mounted.
TIA
B.R.
satimis
I don't know what evil you found, but that's certainly not the right name for the real torrent. For all the correct information that will help you get started, see answer #1.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
You are downloading Ubuntu Dapper Drake 6.04 alpha release CD & not knoppix. If you want to continue to get dapper then go to the https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DapperFlight3. If you want knoppix then http://www.knoppix.net/get.php
Hi UnderScore,
Yes. I'm trying to download it with BT in order to learn using BT. I have been looking around the menu of Knoppix LiveCD 4.0 and could not find BT client there.You are downloading Ubuntu Dapper Drake 6.04 alpha release CD & not knoppix.
However on running;
# find / -name bittorrentI found some files./KNOPPIX/usr/lib/mime/packages/bittorrent
/KNOPPIX/usr/share/bittorrent
/KNOPPIX/usr/share/doc/bash/completion-contrib/bittorrent
/KNOPPIX/usr/share/doc/bittorrent
/UNIONFS/usr/lib/mime/packages/bittorrent
/UNIONFS/usr/share/bittorrent
/UNIONFS/usr/share/doc/bash/completion-contrib/bittorrent
/UNIONFS/usr/share/doc/bittorrent
B.R.
satimis

Samsung T5 EVO 4TB Portable SSD USB 3.2 External
$250.00
2xM393A4G40AB3-CWE SAMSUNG 32GB (1X32GB) 1RX4 PC4-3200AA SERVER MEMORY
$690.00
Samsung Galaxy Chromebook XE930QCA 13.3" Red
$325.00
Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
Dexnor for Samsung Galaxy Tab S10+ Plus/S9+ Plus/S9 FE+/S7 FE Keyboard
$69.00
Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-2400T 260-Pin Unbuffered M471A1K43BB1-CRC
$27.50