Try later. The site has problems from time to time...
When I try and use klik, it doesn't work.
In firefox or konqueror, if I am on the Klik page and choose a file, for example klik://karamba, it says error while trying to run karamba.
What do I need to do?
This is with Kanotix.
Try later. The site has problems from time to time...

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer Boots Up / Floppy Disk Stuck
$99.99
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer - Works
$169.99
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Apple Mac Microphone Vintage 1990 Model 590-0618-A Original Box Japan AUX Gray
$14.95