I've got my customized version all ready to be burned to CD except for one small problem...
I added the hostname cheatcode (as described elsewhere in this forum). I want to add that to the one of the f2 or f3 file. I also want to add another file (f4 I'd guess) to describe some recommended stuff.
Best I could find about these files was here
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22798
which to be honest didn't help me much.
Can someone try to enlighten me further?
Thanks in advance.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95
Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77
Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99
CyberPowerPC Pc, AMD Ryzen 7 8700F, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 5060 (FAIRLY USED,No Box)
$800.00
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99