The answers to your question are contained in answer #1.
Hello, I'm new to the whole Linux community. I got tired of Windows, and its stupid limited resources. So I got a knoppix disc. On my old Windows 998 computer, I have the BIOS setup thingy up, but I can't figure out how to do this. I put the cd rom drive as the first boot, but it's still starting windows. Please help me!
The answers to your question are contained in answer #1.
Thanks, but I know what the problem is now. You see, I'm one of those people who live where all you can get is dial-up. But my friend and I are very close to the system administrator at our school, so we downloaded Knoppix on the school's LAN. But my friend burned the disc wrong, soooo yea. I know whats wrong now.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 3.3GHz 6-Core 12-Thread AM4 Desktop CPU Processor Tested
$54.50
Intel Core i5-7500 SR335 3.4GHz 4-Core LGA 1151 CPU PROCESSOR
$14.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99