-
What BIOS settings do I need to run Knoppix?
Hello, I'm new to the whole Linux community. I got tired of Windows, and its stupid limited resources. So I got a knoppix disc. On my old Windows 998 computer, I have the BIOS setup thingy up, but I can't figure out how to do this. I put the cd rom drive as the first boot, but it's still starting windows. Please help me!
Similar Threads
-
By eco2geek in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-12-2005, 08:23 AM
-
By paranerd in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-08-2004, 01:26 AM
-
By clayfaris in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-24-2004, 04:43 PM
-
By Capiora in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 02:34 PM
-
By Buttersoft in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 04:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

32GB Micron MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G1A1IG DDR4 Server Memory RAM, 2Rx4 PC4-2133P
$189.99

Dell 32GB 2Rx8 DDR5 ECC UDIMM 5600 MT/s
$1199.99

Samsung Dual-Rank DDR4 2933MHz 64GB RAM
$379.99

Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00

LOT of 4X HMA82GU7MFR8N-TF Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2133P DDR4 Server Memory " 64GB "
$210.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Sandisk 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB Cruzer Blade Flash Drive Memory Stick USB Lot Pack
$175.90

Hynix 16GB PC4-2933Y 288pin DDR4 SDRAM ECC Reg Server Memory HMA82GR7JJR8N-WM
$79.95

RDIMM MICRON DDR5 SERVER MEMORY 1x16 Sticks 5600 RAM
$449.00