I am using Knoppix 4.0.2 with kernel 2.6.9 and a cd-image install, I am using a Nvidia 5500 Geforce video card with a NEC Multisync FE771sb pluged into it.
My monitor shuts down like it is supposed to, but after about 10-15 mins(whatever the time is default to) it shutsdown again... even when it is already shutdown(what i mean if you don't get that is, when the monitor is in sleep mode, it wakes up just to go back to sleep... over and over)
I changed the apm setting in my boot options to noapm but that doesn't work. Is this a Xserver problem maybe? I'll reinstall and test it later.
Thanks
Vote Rebellion!

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Packard Bell ISA Sound Card AD1845XP Analog Devices SoundPort DOS Win95 Untested
$25.46
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Atari Home Computer Software/Books/Manuals/Magazines Lot - Read desc for details
$95.00
Advanced Gravis Analog Controller Joystics For Tandy Computers complete in box
$90.98