Hay Users
Im a new user to this a computer novice. I wonder if u can help. I am currently running windows 98 on my computer. But when I start up up it goes past the log on page and then on the screen saver it says explorer.exe can not be started. I have tried reinstalling, scan reg and booting form windows cd and have had no luck.
I downloaded knoppix on to my laptop and burned it onto cd (654mb) can someone help me to retrieve my files as they are not backuped on that drive.
Many thanks
Dr Walia
thanks
Dr Walia

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72