I need help with KDM please. My regular user logins are nl longer accepted, even after setting auto-login for that user as root in KDE Control Center.
I have an HDD install. Everything has been fine for over a year. Recently I must have installed some package via apt-get which changed KDM. If I go into control center as root the user is set to auto-login. It's a mystery to me.
Thanks,
nibl

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
16GB Samsung M393A2K40CB2-CTD7Y DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM Server Memory
$79.99
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
lot of 5 SK Hynix 32GB (160GB) PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK Tested
$1000.00
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
Lot Of 50 16GB DDR4 2666V RAM DIMM Desktop Memory Samsung Ramaxel Tested Working
$3199.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Dell 32GB DDR5 5600 CAMM KYHG6V Precision 7670 7680 7770 7780 16Gx8 Memory
$669.00
16GB Samsung M393A2K40CB2-CTD7Q PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Memory
$79.99