-
How to enable monitor mode Senao NL-2511cd Plus ext2 ?
How to enable monitor mode Senao NL-2511cd Plus ext2? I running Knoppix Auditor Security Collection.
When I run "iwconfig wlan0 mode Monitor" I get Error for wireless request "Set Mode" (8B06) :
SET failed on device wlan0 : Operation not supported.
I searched all night for info, but couldnt find anything that helped.
What am I doing wrong? I must be missing something simple here.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By blankscreen in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-23-2007, 08:44 PM
-
By Muircheartach in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-04-2005, 12:50 AM
-
By Irongeek in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-08-2005, 04:21 PM
-
By zlm_us in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 02:31 PM
-
By courtarro in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-24-2004, 06:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00

Vintage Software - Ultimate Flight Pack, Ultima Online, School House Rock Mac PC
$33.00

Apple Extended Keyboard II Vintage Keyboard with Original Box & Cable
$110.00

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99