Hi. I have a new prob. I want to update the KDE from 3.0.2 to 3.1. Can You help me?
I tried to update it for my self but i have no idea![]()
Hi. I have a new prob. I want to update the KDE from 3.0.2 to 3.1. Can You help me?
I tried to update it for my self but i have no idea![]()
What are you using for your source in your /etc/apt/sources.list if you use the download.kde.org/stable you should already be able to get the packages.
What steps did you use to try and update a little more info is needed.

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer Boots Up / Floppy Disk Stuck
$99.99
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Edmark TouchWindow for Macintosh DeskTop Computer Touch Window Never Usd
$63.99
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh Keyboard M0115
$120.00
Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99