Hello,
I don't know if the problem is solved already, but the binary knoppix package repository at http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix is not available.
I found in other posts that the repository is going to be transfered to http://debian-knoppix.alioth.debian.org/, but right now there are only the sources available. Does anybody know where to get the binary packages in the meantime or when the transfer will be finished?
I want to build a customized knoppix cd from scratch for a dvdrip/transcode node, which has currently WinXP installed. Although I have sucessfully remastered knoppix 4.0.2, the KNOPPIX image is still quite large and needs a long time to load into RAM.
Thanks,
Alexander

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Vintage Linux DVD - Knoppix 5.2 - c't Magazine - 7 / 2007 - Software Collection 2
$7.84
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.59