Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Before i use knoppix i wanna make sure it will work

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1

    Before i use knoppix i wanna make sure it will work

    I know it will woprk. I just wanna know if I am going to encounter any problems with wireless connectivity. I want to try and crack my own WEP key.

    I am using a Hawking HWC54G Wireless prisim2 card. how compatible with knoppix will this be?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    200
    Prism2 cards are compatible with Linux and it should recognize your card right out of the box. However, Knoppix does not come with any hacker tools at all. If you're hoping to learn more about WiFi security, check into WHAX, Auditor, and PHLAK. They're all LiveCDs that contain the tools you'd need to get started.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 11:46 AM
  2. OK I tried it, I love it, now wanna make it perminant...
    By Kesla_koiL in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 01:45 PM
  3. How do I make apt-get work?
    By turbine in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 05:50 AM
  4. How to make Epson 740i printer work in Knoppix 3.4 (hd-inst)
    By meansbeans in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 03:54 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2003, 07:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED picture

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED

$250.00



Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive Tested With All Cables Power And Data SIO Cable picture

Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive Tested With All Cables Power And Data SIO Cable

$170.00



VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works picture

VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works

$148.75



Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U picture

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U

$159.99



Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working picture

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working

$99.99



Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED  picture

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED

$67.76



Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5

Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5" External Drive TESTED but can't read/write disks

$69.99



A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS picture

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS

$16.95



Carrying Case for My Arcade Atari Gamestation Go Retro Video Games Console,Stand picture

Carrying Case for My Arcade Atari Gamestation Go Retro Video Games Console,Stand

$48.51



GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats picture

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats

$35.00