-
Problem running ktoon
I've just realised I can't post an image so here goes:
When I try to run ktoon on FC3, I get a pop-up window that asks me to choose one of a series of application names (I think they are anyway), for example:
avcstat
automount
authconfig
atrun
atd
apmd
etc
if I choose to cancel, I get another window that says:
which: no ktoon in (/tmp/app/1/sbin:/tmp/app/1/bin:/tmp/app/1/usr/bin:tmp
and so on.
I'm curious as to the problem and how to fix it.
Any help will be most appreciated.
Regards,
Patrick
Similar Threads
-
By sukumar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-21-2007, 06:33 PM
-
By siddharth in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-02-2004, 01:35 PM
-
By sfit in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 11:37 AM
-
By Tuschedz in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 06:42 AM
-
By rr4goose in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-03-2003, 05:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Genuine IBM 5182 Dot Matrix PRINTER RIBBON Black 6320194 NEW Discontinue
$22.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

6487143 IBM Power Supply Board Standard Vintage Genuine FOR PARTS REPAIR UNTESTE
$45.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00