-
md5sum wrong with bittorrent?
I lost my original iso of the 4.0.2 cd and I wanted to make another copy (my original copy is busy installing gentoo on another machine right now) so I downloaded the bittorrent tracker from the official site at http://torrent.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/ . Bittorrent said the download was completed successfully. I checked the md5sum anyway, and it failed. I thought "whatever" and burned a cd anyway. When I used the testcd cheatcode it also failed on KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX. What's up with that?
Are the md5sums wrong for some reason or did I really get a bad download through bittorrent?
Similar Threads
-
By OErjan in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-04-2010, 03:42 PM
-
By empro in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-15-2004, 04:15 PM
-
By marians in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 08:57 PM
-
By Moob in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 06:11 AM
-
By bob_parker in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-06-2003, 07:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00