Installng different software, without a wizard ist not difficult. There is always a ReadMe how to install it or you can find it on the homepage.
For the problem activating your sound card ---> look @ this klick
I am a new linux user and i am having trouble with many things. I am trying to change to linux because I disagree with microsofts ethics. I find it hard to use linux in an advanced way even though I am a very experienced windows user. one of the problems i am having is installing different software, without a wizard. Another is activating my sound card. I work of the live distro if that is any thing to do with the problem.
Installng different software, without a wizard ist not difficult. There is always a ReadMe how to install it or you can find it on the homepage.
For the problem activating your sound card ---> look @ this klick

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Commodore Amiga 500 w/ 512K comes with manuals, turns on and boots from floppy
$499.99
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99
Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00
ZuluSCSI Compact RP2040 - an affordable SCSI-2 (and 1) emulator w/ USB-C
$45.00