-
Senior Member
registered user
dvryknopper,
Well, it may not be illegal to use Linux in Australia, but, then again, maybe, Mr. Gates has made it that way (?) ha ha ha
pau1knopp,
Interesting! You dont happen to have a copy of that sermon do you? I would be very interested in reading it... Not to mention the other people in our LUG, here in Phillips, Wisconson.
tdjokic,
A lot of the "small dog" breeds are the same way... Many of them are the most "brave" dogs, almost having no clue that size, or weight, or "build" could have an advantage over them... I had a small dog a while back, and it would go after dogs that were the size of St. Bernards... I thought the other dog was instigating the fights, so I would break them up, and my dog would just go running back and start a fight all over again... either that was "play", or small dogs are almost completely "fearless" (?)
jjmac,
LOL! Whos to say, the sheep arent running everything over here in the "states" either??? (sometimes, I wonder about that.) Linux is starting to show up in a lot of places, many from site servers, time critical systems, and systems that need to be "on all the time". IMHO, you cant find, even purchased, any OS that is more "right" for these kinds of applications, not to mention, home users, that may also benefit from any of these things. I think a lot of people are "hearing" about Linux, and its huge benefits over the "off the shelf" OS, and are making paths to Linux.
chris-harry,
Awwwww, sorry to hear your lonelyness... I've got one! (not because of running Linux, though, I had the girlfriend before, when I was running Win98. I can honestly say, I didnt get the GF because I was running any OS, Win98, or Linux, though.) For some help, in your situation, though, may I suggest you join a LUG? They are great places to meet other people, and "get to know" them 
Ms. Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By coldfever in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-09-2006, 03:23 AM
-
By cwolf in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-09-2003, 09:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Dell 01M71J PERC H740P 12Gbps PCI-E SAS RAID Controller 1M71J
$70.00

2-Bay RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD External Hard Drive, USB 3
$59.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Dell PERC H740p Mini Mono RAID Controller 8GB 0878M 5FMY4 GP6RN
$55.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00