-
Senior Member
registered user
OK, you're going to want to move all the sensitive and impressionable types out of the room for a second as I have to use some fowl language.
Ready? Here goes nothing! My response:
Well, there's the rub. I have used this camera/cable/port combo in (watch out, here it comes) WinDoze (sorry) without a hitch. There, I said it. Are you happy you made me admit to using the unNamableOS (sorry)? However, this is the only thing I need WIMxP (again, sorry) for, so I'd rather not have to use it at all....
BTW, I hope I have nothing to worry about regarding the profanity above. I'm sure the words in bold will be editted out by the censors (but, of course, you can't see those words, so you don't know what I'm talking about)!
TIA,
AJG
Similar Threads
-
By DelNorte in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-22-2005, 07:27 AM
-
By ThomasX in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-25-2005, 01:32 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-15-2005, 11:51 PM
-
By zlibre in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-08-2004, 03:00 AM
-
By HomerCube in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 03:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks JNP204/MX204 Universal Edge Router
$8500.00

Juniper JPSU-1600-C-AC-AFO 1600W AC Power Supply EX4400 AFO Airflow
$155.00

Juniper EX2200-C-12T-2G 12-Port Gigabit Ethernet 2x SFP Fanless Switch
$110.00

Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.99

New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99