-
How to enable monitor mode Senao NL-2511cd Plus ext2 ?
How to enable monitor mode Senao NL-2511cd Plus ext2? I running Knoppix Auditor Security Collection.
When I run "iwconfig wlan0 mode Monitor" I get Error for wireless request "Set Mode" (8B06) :
SET failed on device wlan0 : Operation not supported.
I searched all night for info, but couldnt find anything that helped.
What am I doing wrong? I must be missing something simple here.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By blankscreen in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-23-2007, 08:44 PM
-
By Muircheartach in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-04-2005, 12:50 AM
-
By Irongeek in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-08-2005, 04:21 PM
-
By zlm_us in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 02:31 PM
-
By courtarro in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-24-2004, 06:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

PARTS ONLY* Kingston Fury Renegade Pro 64GB 2x32GB DDR5 Server RAM KF556R36RB-32
$599.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

SK hynix 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-3200AA 260-Pin SO-DIMM HMAA2GS6CJR8N-XN
$124.99

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00