-
Help with Laptop to Laptop
I need help. my hp laptop is acting weird theres a problem with the OS (window XP Home), so I use Knoppix 3.9. I want to link Hp laptop to My working computer (window XP Pro) so i can get the files saved on my HP Laptop to my working COmputer. How can I do this? I have cable, so I would like to network it.
Similar Threads
-
By tizwaz in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-08-2007, 09:26 AM
-
By m005k in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-26-2007, 01:11 AM
-
By objectconstant in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-11-2005, 01:13 AM
-
By WolfCub in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-14-2005, 09:51 PM
-
By oneeyedelf1 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 04:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99