-
synching files with encrypted USB
I want to travel with just a Knoppix CD and an encrypted USB drive. I can create the presistant encrypted home on the USB device. Is there a way that I can mount the encrypted USB on a regular Linux box (Gentoo) so that I can sync the files before and after a trip?
I'm sure this is a simple thing to do for anyone who understands encrypted loopback devices, which I don't.
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By garfield in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-06-2008, 11:13 AM
-
By bobra in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-24-2006, 04:23 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-20-2006, 10:34 AM
-
By Incubii in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 05:42 AM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-30-2003, 01:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung M391A1K43BB2-CTDQ 4 x 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 UDIMM RAM Memory
$140.00

Lot of 5 DDR4 Mixed Desktop RAM 28GB Total G.Skill Patriot Ballistix XPG Tested
$358.50

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Lot of 5 - Mixed Brands 40GB (5x8GB) DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 SO-DIMM 260-Pin Non-ECC
$150.00

TeamGroup T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3000Mz (PC4 24000) Desktop Memory
$188.00