-
ping outside the lan works (include dns), but browsers no!
Hi. I'm really new with linux, but I have a little experience. I have knoppix running in my work. 'till now, everything seems to be fine but, i have a problem with the browsers (konqueror and firefox). I set up my net config. and i can ping xxx.xxx.xx.xxx, I can ping www.wathever.com, and i can even go to ftp's with konqueror, BUT, when I try to go to any http, the browser (both of them) just can't find, said, www.google.com. In my work, we use a proxy, but the browsers just can find it when I use it in the browsers configs (in any of them) as I said, the net config is ok, becuase the ping's, and I insit that I can even go to the KDE ftp's that are in the favorites of Konqueror, but http://putsomethinghere.com, just don't work. I hpoe that you can help me .
Knoppik 4.0.2-En
Dell precision 650 2Ghz 1gb Ram
HD 80 gb in ntfs BUT, using a USB drive to write information
Similar Threads
-
By zimbodel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-24-2009, 07:04 AM
-
By mcamacho in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-02-2006, 12:02 AM
-
By granduke in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-07-2006, 12:47 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-25-2003, 03:27 PM
-
By satimis in forum Networking
Replies: 11
Last Post: 06-28-2003, 11:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI 32x100GbE Switch Dual AC Airflow In, Rail Kit Included
$8995.00

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99