-
Autostart KDE - automatic startx
Hi,
I very new to Linux and I installed the Knoppix version. Very nice, but I can't find how to autostart the KDE. Now I type startx, and that works nice, I would just like to login graphically and go straight to the KDE.
Also, I cannot get the wheel (scrolling) on my wheelmouse to work. I read something in a FAQ, but I can get it to scroll...
Thank you very much,
DW
Similar Threads
-
By irena in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 12:32 PM
-
By Catscratch in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-12-2004, 05:28 PM
-
By tweetyhack in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-14-2004, 07:41 PM
-
By Juztin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 02:35 AM
-
By john_h in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-25-2003, 09:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00

Seagate Barracuda ST500DM002 500 GB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00