-
Can not find SCSI hard disk?
Hey,guys, could you help me to solve scsi disk detection problems:
I am using the Knoppix CD(version3.6) to boot my server, Dell PowerEdge 2300(very old), after I get in the GUI environment, I can not find scsi diskdrivers.
( I have installed Debian on this machine already, and I can use the scsi disks.)
1. under the /dev directory, I found : sda, sdb, sdc, sdd, sde, sdf, sdg , that is crazying!! because I dont have these
many scsi disks.
the correct thing should be sda and sdb.
2. under the /proc, there is nothing in the "partitions" file....
3. so I think I need load some scsi modules.
modprobe dm-mod
modprobe megaraid_mm
modprobe megaraid_mbox
but I always get the same error message: can not locate module......
Could someone help me? very appreciate that..........
Similar Threads
-
By darkcama in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-13-2006, 07:24 AM
-
By wavesailor in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2006, 03:40 PM
-
By Moozie in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-13-2003, 07:14 PM
-
By tjcw in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-19-2003, 10:16 PM
-
By Fritz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-27-2003, 09:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$84.00

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99

Toshiba 1TB 2.5" SATA HDD MQ01ABD100V 5400RPM 9.5mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
$51.99

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95

Sun Oracle 7357761 14TB 7.2K 3.5 12G SAS-3 HDD Hard Disc Drive w/ Coral Bracket
$249.99

HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00