I'm trying to figure out the lyrics to a song, as a friend of mine and myself would really like to do a cover of it. Unfortunately, the band is very obscure, and even though I found lyrics for most of their songs, I got nothing for this one. Is there any program out there (Windows or Linux...It doesn't matter...I run both) that could isolate the vocals from an mp3 or ogg vorbis file? Or...If any of you have really mad skills, think you could find the lyrics to the song "For Crying Out Loud" by Scratch Acid? Thanks.

One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit
$44.99
LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99
Vintage IBM XT 5160 PC Computer 640KB RAM with Expansions (Powers On As Is)
$350.00
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
IBM Aptiva E5D Intel Pentium II 400MHz 64MB RAM No HDD Vintage Computer 2139E5D
$219.99