-
Newb question: how do i browse c:\ using knoppix?
I boot from cd, Knoppix. Loads fine. Within Knoppix, right click brings up menu... but i don't recognize a standard "explorer" type file browser. I have opened the many "shells", looks like DOS, but "cd c:" isn't recognized.
How can I use Knoppix to browse my harddrive and view the files? I know I can't/shouldn't "write" to NTFS, but I should be able to "read" and "copy" the files to a USB flash drive right?
HELP!
Similar Threads
-
By kinneas in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 03:55 AM
-
By Mavrious in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 03:49 AM
-
By knokoutned in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 01-02-2005, 04:55 PM
-
By woody1377 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-21-2004, 03:53 PM
-
By bob bobbish in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 02:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98