-
Junior Member
registered user
Success!
I want to thank you UnderScore. I had tried the "-f" option before which didn't work. I then tried your suggestion using the dpkg command. It worked like a charm. I was then able to remove my other orphans with the deborphan command.
Again I thank you.
Similar Threads
-
By Antaeus in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-13-2005, 04:00 AM
-
By dmitry in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-17-2005, 03:37 PM
-
By Dextro in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-29-2004, 07:49 PM
-
By ScreamingTemporalDoom in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-12-2004, 08:48 AM
-
By dzogchen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 16
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 06:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD
$149.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$71.49

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASUS TUF Z390-PRO GAMING LGA1151 DDR4 ATX Motherboard With IO Inlucded
$100.00

Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4-CB Wifi 8th/9th Geb 1151 Motherboard
$84.99