-
Junior Member
registered user
Success!
I want to thank you UnderScore. I had tried the "-f" option before which didn't work. I then tried your suggestion using the dpkg command. It worked like a charm. I was then able to remove my other orphans with the deborphan command.
Again I thank you.
Similar Threads
-
By Antaeus in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-13-2005, 04:00 AM
-
By dmitry in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-17-2005, 03:37 PM
-
By Dextro in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-29-2004, 07:49 PM
-
By ScreamingTemporalDoom in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-12-2004, 08:48 AM
-
By dzogchen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 16
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 06:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$380.00

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor
$360.00

AMD - Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-CORE 16-THREAD 4.2 GHz (5.0 GHz Max Boost) AM5 UNLOCKED
$300.00

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

Advantech ARK-3500 Fanless Industrial PC i7-3610QE 8GB
$200.00