Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Clock Time

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    12

    Clock Time

    I think the clock is just a little messed up. I'm in Phoenix, AZ, and while in class, I changed the time in Knoppix window and the hour hands and even the military time on it were off. I still got the right time and all, but just looking at the clock version saying 12:05 when it was really 9:05 just got me disturbed.


  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    USA, IL
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: Clock Time

    --That happens when you change the time zone. Mine jumped like 6 or 7 hours ahead, then I had to adjust the time back while keeping the timezone.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordHarshmage
    I think the clock is just a little messed up. I'm in Phoenix, AZ, and while in class, I changed the time in Knoppix window and the hour hands and even the military time on it were off. I still got the right time and all, but just looking at the clock version saying 12:05 when it was really 9:05 just got me disturbed.


Similar Threads

  1. Clock Shows Wrong Time on reloaded saved configuration
    By ICPUG in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 06:20 PM
  2. KDE clock 1 hour off system time - knoppix-autoconfig prob?
    By monkeyman2000 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-19-2004, 06:34 PM
  3. clock problems with 3.4 HD install
    By riechert in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2004, 07:43 PM
  4. clock problems
    By evirus in forum General Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-07-2004, 10:46 PM
  5. Updating local pc clock from a atomic clock site???
    By Cuddles in forum General Support
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-03-2004, 08:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer picture

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer

$2999.99



Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503 picture

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503

$109.99



1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates picture

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates

$36.00



Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board picture

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board

$24.99



Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01 picture

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01

$127.06



Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare picture

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare

$179.00



Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+ picture

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+

$209.99



VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare picture

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare

$380.00



VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A picture

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A

$22.67



RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s picture

RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s

$399.99