I was really happy to see that knoppix had a network share viewer similar to Network Neighborhood. However, what I'm not so happy about is how easy it is to access my windows machine network shares. Bacially, I can do an smbmount or smbclient and see or mount my network shares using ANY any password I choose? WTF, I only have one password for these shares yet I can just type anything and it allows me to connect? Anyone know why? TBH

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Yealink MP58 Cordless VoIP Conference Phone Bluetooth Handset Microsoft Teams
$95.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99