The CD is a different version (3.??). It doesn't seem to show this message ("checking for for USB")ever, unless it's too fast for me to see. I tried to burn the DVD slowest possible. I'll try different media or maybe an older DVD version.
Thanks,
The CD is a different version (3.??). It doesn't seem to show this message ("checking for for USB")ever, unless it's too fast for me to see. I tried to burn the DVD slowest possible. I'll try different media or maybe an older DVD version.
Thanks,

Fractal Design Painter 3 Macintosh Vintage Software Gold Paint Can 1994 Mac
$359.98
5x Vintage SSS SCP1802D SCP1802LD Ceramic CPU 1802 COSMAC 1978 Gold IC
$224.99
Dell Dimension XPS Pentium 4 3.0GHz Retro Gaming PC – 2.5GB RAM
$249.00
Vintage Network Everywhere NC100U-WM Network Card NO Cable-MANUAL-SAMEDAYSHIPPIN
$10.50
Vintage Shuttle K48 Small Form Factor Pc FOR PARTS OR REPAIR
$100.00
Vintage Microtech Europa 40 External SCSI Hard Drive (For Parts/Untested)
$59.95
Vintage Packard Bell PB23 Desktop PC Windows 3.1 DOS
$249.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Compaq Presario 1640 Laptop HP 2940A Vintage Computer, Power Supply and mouse
$159.95
V2 Premier 9120 Vintage PC Pentium 4 2.4GHz w / 256MB RAM CD-RW Floppy NO HDD
$299.99