I'm running persistent home directories from a USB device.
But I still have to have the floppy for knoppix.sh. I want
to use *only* the USB drive.
floppyconfig looks at /dev/fd0. Is there anyway I can
change this to look at /dev/sda1 during boot time?
(I know how to mount filesystems, but I con't know how to
"redirect" a /dev/~ reference to a different device.)
Thanks for your help.

DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested
$285.00
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
GVP 68030 33MHz Accelerator Amiga 2000 68882 4MB TESTED Manuals Software
$300.00
Vintage Commodore AMIGA 1000 Computer, Turns On, Read
$699.95
Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99
$999.99
Commodore Amiga 500 Ram Expansion 512KB + Switch - Fast USA Seller
$24.99
Commodore Amiga 2000HD Vintage Personal Computer A2000
$599.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00