Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: GV, XPDF and Printing

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,256

    GV, XPDF and Printing

    I just tried to view the following file:

    http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/re...s_ab_23062.pdf

    It would display as 6 blank pages in GV and GS. I could read the 6 pages in XPDF, but I could not print them. The same happened if I downloaded the file to my home dir first, then used GV or XPDF.

    My printer was set up correctly. Am I missing something? BTW, I use KNOPPIX 20030101.

    TIA,

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,256
    OOPS, I just figured it out. I ran XPDF and told it to print. It doesn't ask for what printer to print to - this was my confusion. However, it created a ps version in my home dir that I could print with KGhostView!

    Thanx anyway,

Similar Threads

  1. printing to windowsxp
    By pboodi in forum Networking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 06:51 AM
  2. Printing to Win Box on network
    By rusty in forum Networking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2004, 06:37 PM
  3. Printing
    By swazi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2004, 05:46 PM
  4. printing problem
    By pummer in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-18-2003, 08:20 PM
  5. printing
    By crackdaddysnap in forum General Support
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 04:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX picture

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX

$59.99



Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery picture

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery

$54.99



GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD picture

GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD

$149.99



ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW picture

ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW

$121.45



ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard picture

ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

$71.49



GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard picture

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard

$59.99



ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard picture

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

$76.49



ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI  ATX RGB picture

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB

$69.99



GIGABYTE H610M S2H V2 Motherboard, Supports 14th/13th/12th Gen Intel Core i5 i7 picture

GIGABYTE H610M S2H V2 Motherboard, Supports 14th/13th/12th Gen Intel Core i5 i7

$69.59



ASUS Striker II Formula Motherboard With SupremeFX II Included  picture

ASUS Striker II Formula Motherboard With SupremeFX II Included

$225.00