Hey, I'm downloading the Knoppix torrent right now but I have one question:
The file size is 3Gb, my CDs are capable of holding 700Mb, but Knoppix is a live CD- how does this work?
Hey, I'm downloading the Knoppix torrent right now but I have one question:
The file size is 3Gb, my CDs are capable of holding 700Mb, but Knoppix is a live CD- how does this work?
As to burning see answer #1.
I'm not quite sure what you're saying about the size, but it sounds like you may have the DVD version and not the CD version. Again, the faq you are referenced to above explains this.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Thanks, I didn't bother to notice that they said CD or DVD :P

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R330 8-Bay SFF | Xeon E3-1270 v5 | 16GB | 10GbE | Dual 350W PSU
$199.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00